15 on the 15th august

August 15, 2015 Sarah 3 Comments

We've been up to all kinds of fun this last month. I hope I can share a bit of our joy trough these images.

My best friend is preparing to welcome her little wonder. We took advantage of our beautiful holiday location for some pictures.






Summer time is also lots of time to play with friends.



Dad is enjoying his weekends at home with his family.


This little explorer is enjoying al kinds of adventures lately.



 Our niece turned five last week and we had a great party!




Bart is always in for some fun with the kids.




And even when weather isn't that nice I enjoy nature trough my attic windows.


Wondering how a day in the life of my friend Laura looks (or should I say looked)? Go over to her 15 on the 15th

You Might Also Like

3 reacties:

Angela said...

Sarah! What a fun month! Your processing always fits your images so well. And I love how your reds just pop!

Paraphrase said...

Beautiful as always! What great summer memories!

Unknown said...

So lovely! That backyard party looks so fun. :) I love the bright colors of the kids against the fence.