15 on the 15th October

October 14, 2015 Sarah 5 Comments

I just love to explore new places. With our current situation this means trying to find something new and exciting close to home. So when I woke up this Sunday morning with the urge to explore new territory, I mindlessly opened google maps hoping for some inspiration. At first my eyes wandered the French coast, having been there a lot I wondered if there was more to explore just beyond the border. That's when my eye fell on a big green spot... I found out it was a big area full of woods. I made a quick print of the route we would have to follow to get there. I urged everyone to get their stuff and we left home. I always forget that our car navigation system stops working at the French border, so getting there was extra adventurous (I'm a really bad copilot). We didn't find the quickest route, but I'm sure we followed the most picturesque route trough the Nord of France. We parked our car in the middle of the swampy woods near Marchiennes. Autumn is one of my favorite times to make pictures, the colors are amazing and the slightly foggy air ads that extra something. I hope you'll enjoy the images I created during our walk trough the woods.

Don't forget to visit my Laura's blogpost for her fun gender reveal shoot!!!




















You Might Also Like

5 reacties:

Paraphrase said...

You my friend are the very definition of Wanderlust!

Angela said...

Such a magical find!!! I love these images this month! Did you use the Brenizer Method on that image (5th one)? If not, must know what lens. Amazingly wide!

Sarah said...

Thanks Angela! No Brenizer this time. I used my samyang 14mm, it's magic in the right situation!

Sarah said...

Yes, exactly!!! ;-)

Unknown said...

What an amazing set! You need these printed five feet tall on your wall! LOVE that super wide!