Kids Were Here ~ Little Signs

June 20, 2013 Sarah 3 Comments


From time to time I can get really frustrated with all the mess Marlow makes. It sometimes seems like it's a never ending fight to get things tidy. Then one of my photography friends mentioned the "Kids where here" blog circle. It's all about capturing the evidence that our kids live in our houses. Cause one day these toys will no longer clutter our houses, our kids will lose their interest in them... Grow up and even move out of our houses, to leave us with a tidier but also emptier house. That day we will be happy we have all these photos to remind us about this messy, sometimes stressful but also happy colorful time. This blogpost is about seeing the beauty in everyday live. 

I'm so proud that I can link you to the blogpost of a very talented photographer: Kimberly anne












Klick on the image below to go to the blog that came up with the original idea behind this blog circle. 

KWHBadge

You Might Also Like

3 reacties:

Lauren H. said...

Those magnetic toys are so cool, I love how creative Marlow is...pretty obvious where he gets that from!

Kimberly said...

Those toys in the first few photos look like so much fun! My kids are also constantly leaving their toys outside (maybe that will come out in next month's blog circle!).

Anonymous said...

I love the colors on your photographs. Great work!!!! We can feel him around!!!! My favorite is the first one and the boat one!!! Paola