15 on the 15th July

July 15, 2015 Sarah 2 Comments

I LOVE July! That's not so strange since I'm a teacher and July is the start of our summer break. So this post is mainly about us enjoying our free time in the sun. 

Just in time for our "last day of school pictures" we finished our front yard!


Now we have lot's of time for cuddling and playing!



Reeva's growing bigger and stronger.


Marlow loves this water playground!


Reeva read the brochure wrong and thinks it's a great diner... 



Summer time also means visiting grandparents at the coast.





This one's starting to walk...


And this one started to ride his bike.


Just in time for this blog we visited "Plopsaland". Don't forget, the best camera is the one that's with you! In this case my sturdy (read kids friendly) and waterproof Nikon S32.


Curious how others spent their summer? Follow this blog circle starting with my friend Laura and be amazed by her latest experiments. 

You Might Also Like

2 reacties:

Angela said...

Sarah, these are so magical!!! I can't believe you have a walker already! I adore that third image.... and that last image is fantastic!! I've been thinking about a waterproof point and shoot... now off to research that one!

Sarah said...

Thanks Angela! It's a great little camera for it's price. It's easy to use, even Marlow grabs it from time to time. And not to be expected but I love the depth of field feel you get with this camera.