366 Hit list - January

January 30, 2016 Sarah 3 Comments

I was excited yet afraid to start a new 366. 2015 wasn't that great for my creativity. Most of the time I was taking pictures out of habit or because I had to.  I decided to go on a quest to learn, grow and enjoy my craft again. January has given me a real confidence boost. Spending more time photographing in new situations has made me fall in love all over again. I could have posted every single one of my images for this post, because they all tug at my heartstrings. Here is my hit list for January.











I'm in this blog circle with a great group of talented photographers. Follow this link to see Margareth's favorite images for Januari!

You Might Also Like

3 reacties:

Unknown said...

Beautiful I love seeing your month at a glance through your creative eye!! You always 'wow' me :)

Angela said...

Always so magical!!! Oh my goodness, that airplane shot! And I love the cottage with the amazing clouds. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these. Your work always has so much life in it. I am always left wanting to see more. ~Danielle