I stole the sun

June 13, 2013 Sarah 0 Comments



I'm already 9 weeks into my project 52. this week we had to do a self-portrait. I'm not afraid to get in front of the camera, so I wanted to push my boundaries a bit. I really love surrealism and I love photomontages. Lately I have been seeing some stunning work. Here are a few of them: Rosie HardyJoel RobisonIonut CarasShawn Vandaele and Fiddle Oak. I started of with sketching my ideas in my art journal, It has been so long since I did anything in it!


I was going to do the photoshop clean house. I was able to get the cluttered 360 and make it into a mini world. I tried to put it into the pot but it was just to tinny to see what was going on. At that point it started to rain and I was talking thinking by myself "where is the sun gone". It sparked my creativity to make a witchy version of myself that stole the sun. Here are some photos that give you an idea of how I went to work. I had a photoshop crash so I lost my original PSD, some of the fine tuning I didn't redo for this step by step photo series. 
I really love the amazing group of ladies that I do this project 52 with. I found them trough a class I did with clickin moms. We started helping and encouraging each other from our first day together. It is so much fun to see everyone grow and be inspired every day! 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties: