Marlow and his trains.

June 05, 2013 Sarah 0 Comments




 First assignment for the lifestyle with kids class I'm following. In the beginning I was a bit skeptical about this class. Why would I want to take a class where they tell you that life style photos need to be styled. But after quite a bit of frustration with some attempts to get photos inside of the house, I took the dive and signed up for this class. I was never going to clean, de-clutter, clone out outlets, move furniture or anything like that to get great photos... Today I just did all of that and a lot more. And the weirdest thing was that I enjoyed the whole process. I just made sure everything was set up for Marlow to arrive home from daycare. I had a quick glimpse at his clothing and cleaned some stains of his face. And decided not to bother him any further. I just started playing with him and snapped along. I got about 5 minutes of photo time before he told me to put away the camera and just play. Just enough time to get these great shots. This will not be my day to day routine to get some photos of him but it is quite nice to get good quality photos while he is having fun! 





You Might Also Like

0 reacties: